Med-e-lert 28 Day Automatic Pill Dispenser - 6 Alarms, 6 Dosage Rings, 1 Key (Clear and White Lid)
|Lid Type||Clear and Solid White Lid|
|Regimen||Up to 6 Times Daily|
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Batteries||4 AA (Included)|
Med-e-lert 28 Day Automatic Pill Dispenser - 6 Alarms, 6 Dosage Rings, 1 Key (Clear and White Lid) by GMS in Alarms/Clocks.*NEW* - Now comes with a Clear Lid AND and Solid White Lid! *NEW*
Med-e-lert is an excellent medication management tool for individuals with mental illness, vision loss, or those with complex medication regimens.
- New - Medication up to six times daily
- New - Unit retains program settings when changing batteries
- 28 compartment tray that can hold up to 18 aspirin sized pills per compartment
- 20% more space than other automatic pill dispensers
- Completely portable
- Ideal for in-home use, or by caregivers in a care-giving facility
- Deterrent locking system helps reduce over-dosing
- New - Louder alarm sound w/ blinking light for the hearing impaired
- New - Display shuts off after 10 minutes to save battery life
- Alarm sounding for 30 minutes or until medications are dispensed
- Six dosage rings for customized dosage settings
- Custom barrel key for added safety
- Loud alarm and flashing light
- Removable pill tray with 28 slots for medications
- 4 AA batteries (included)
- One year limited warranty - must be registered within two weeks of receiving unit.
Contents: Med-e-lert Automatic Pill Dispenser, medication tray, 6 dosage rings, 1 key, 2 lids (clear and white), easy set-up manual, warranty card, and 4 AA batteries.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!