Medtime 2XL Push-Button Pill Reminder by Apothecary in Pill Reminders.The Weekly Push Button Medtime Planner offers 28 spaces so you have room to organize your dosing requirements up to four times a day. The upgraded push-button mechanism and grip bottom are a no fuss, easy way to access daily medications without having to use two hands or excess pressure. Great for those with dexterity or hand sensitivity issues. Extra-large compartments hold up to 30 aspirin pills and the transparent covers offer clear medication identification, so you know what's being stored and if you've taken medicine/vitamins on time.
- XL compartments hold up to 30 aspirin tablets and are great for multiple larger medications and/or vitamins that need to be taken up to four-times-a-day
- Larger push buttons soften the effort needed to open compartments
- Four silicone "feet" secure the planner to the counter for one-handed opening access
- Contoured scoop bottom for easy removal with fingertips
- Translucent lids for easy pill identification
- Bold, dark, large capitalized lettering for easier compartment identification
- New colors: morning = yellow, light blue = noon, bright green = evening, bedtime = purple
- Recipient of the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation® - commendation is noted on the packaging
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!